Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ten Days Folks...


Time is creepin', and I'm starting to get FIRED UP!!!

Next Monday is gonna be a cluster fuck, since I am a procrastinator and am gonna be stressin' on forgetting things that I shouldn't forget. I'm only going to have three days after work to actually pack, but I'm only brining my carry on. I guess there isn't much to bring... my rod and reel, some swimmin' trunks, some ca$hola, and a willingness to party with some new peeps huh? The ca$hola is to help pay everyone who is putting in for us out of town lurkers who were lucky enough to be invited. It's an honor, and I thank you. Sincerely! I'll thank you in person when (and if) my plane touches down safely...

Heh heh! Can't wait! I'm starting to get this tingly feeling up my leg like Piss Mathews, except mine is for something legit.

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope there isn't a burn ban. It would be cool to have a bon fire.

kerrcarto said...

There is a burn ban on right now. But I think we will still be able to have a fire. If not we will still be able to blow some shit up!

SuperGurl said...

we have protected fire pit, fire on!

CharlieDelta said...

AWESOME! It's not campin' without a fire...