Sunday, June 29, 2008

Okay Y'all.

Time for a head count. If you were at the meet, leave a comment so we can all give and get some linky love.

Oh, and Supergurl and I are blogmommies. Denny is the father. It's a long story.

Let's just say that Denny looked happy and relaxed all weekend.

Come to think of it, there were a lot of guys looking REAL relaxed all weekend.

Oh,

And the latest news is that Shiner Bock...any kind....is now is very short supply, as extra had to be trucked into the Central Texas Hill country on Saturday afternoon. All stores in and around Kerrville reported spotty supplies. Other beer brands were similarly affected, tho not to as great an extent.

In related news, a local glass and aluminum can recycler was the stunned recipient of a mother load of recyclable bottles and cans. The lucky, environmentally consious capitalist (hey, he wasn't doing it for free, he made money. Therefore: Capitalist.), said, "I'll be using some of the proceeds to pay off the rest of my mortgage. The rest, well...let's just say I'll not be hurting for ways to ensure that my kids are good shots."

You may now comment.

9 comments:

Walrilla said...

I was there, and wish I still was!

CharlieDelta said...

I'll second that...

Anonymous said...

Just got home. Holy crap it's amazing how much I can drink. I'm a badass. Big cheers to all you guys. I had a great time. Thanks for having me. Walrilla, that chile ruled!

CD and kerrcarto. OK dudes we can't use the blownstar site as a crutch. We gotta get this thing goin'. I've got blog fodder out the ass. gottagetdrunkfirst.com is an open domain so if you want it, let's get it. I'll send out emails to you guys tomorrow after I'm rested and we'll figure this thing out offline. I friggin' tired!

Wassup Erica! Erica and I got to fly to Dallas together, and we both had three hour layovers so we drank a couple of cocktails and had a good time.

H2o said...

I'll third that...

SuperGurl said...

hey nancy, i think leslie was claiming blogmommy too. wtf??
and you all can linky mclove me at http://supergurl.net

Nancy said...

Hey Supergurl...there are three of them after all...

Enuff to share.

now, we just have to keep our "sons" in line and getting on to the business of blogging.

Omnibabe said...

That's STEP-BlogMama. All of the fun and none of the calories...

Anonymous said...

It was great fun! Thanks for all of those who made the wonderful meals. Thank you Denny, for entertaining us once again. And mostly, thank you Amy for pulling together such a great Texas Blogmeet. I had a ball!

FHB said...

I'll fourth or fifth that. Whatever. We had a great time. loved meeting everyone. Can't wait for the next one. If I win the lottery I'm gettin' a house on the river and we can do it all more often.