Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged

Ok Supergurl you are full force into getting us as full time blodgers.
My first meme! I am wetting my pants with joy.

1. What was I doing five years ago.
The exact same thing I am doing today. Raising kids, hell and drinkin beer.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today.

1. Finish this weeks work.
2. Get drunk.
3. Wash and repeat.

3. What are five snacks you enjoy
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer

4. What are five things you would do (at the same time?) if you where a billionaire?
Women?

5. What are five of your bad habits?
Uncontrollable masterbation. Does that count as five?

6. Where are five places you have lived?
1. Kerrville, Tx. That is it. Unless you count hotel rooms (see next question answer #4) than I can't even begin to count.

7. What are five jobs you've had?
1.  Flooring installer
2. Natural gas pipeline repair / Dad
3. Burial hole excavator / Dad
4. Texas highway crack counter. I worked for a company named Dynatest International. I literally counted cracks in every state maintained road in Texas. / Dad
5. Digital Cartographer/ Dad



4 comments:

SuperGurl said...

yay! you memed! thrillsville.

and i had no idea. learned a lot.
thanks for playin, kerrcarto.

now, paul & charliedelta.... still waiting

Anonymous said...

Dude, the crack counter is hilarious! I bet you guys had lots of crack jokes on the job.

kerrcarto said...

I actually enjoyed that job alot, it paid EXCELLENT. But being on the road 3 wks a month with a young son and daughter sucked. That and after getting smashed in the ass twice by drunk drivers (we drove in the shoulder at about 10 mph). I did it for about 9 months and called it quits.

CharlieDelta said...

Yeah dude, "Crack Counter" is a great job title. It's almost as if you were working at a nudist colony or something...