Monday, June 16, 2008

Stupidity Tax

It's Monday. I hate Mondays, especially this Monday because I've finally realized I have too much work to do and not enough time to do it all. I have two very complex appraisal projects that I have to get out the door before I fly to Texas. These two projects though are gonna hit my bank account with nice little cha ching! Maybe that will motivate me today. And I also have a formal meeting with a lender and a disgruntled property owner because I told him the only thing his property can fetch right now is ragweed. Public enemy No. 1 in commercial real estate is wishful thinking, and this property owner has got the worst case I've ever seen. Greed kills, folks. Go cry to your mommy because I don't want to hear it. And if you make me take the expert witness stand I will make your attorney look like a lost puppy. I hate Mondays.

To this day, I can't think of a more diabolic, completely outrageous and painfully funny sitcom than the BBC's Absolutely Fabulous. Oh what I would do to party with those two girls just once. So the video I'm posting below is probably my favorite clip from that series. Pay close attention to the second half of Eddy's rant because she sort of nails it on the head. And with that, it's 10:30 am up here and I still haven't done shit today. I guess it's time to get motivated and git r dun. Seattle weather: sunny and 65. How you like dem apples Texas? BWAHAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Oh yeah. 93 with 33% humidity and we are supposed to top 101 today and tommorow.

Just wait until ya'll show up the gods will smile on us with 105 and 50% humidity. Perfect weather for beer and swimming.

Anonymous said...

We already tax the stupid and I, for one, an glad to see stupid people pay to send middle class Georgians to college. That's what our lottery does.

CharlieDelta said...

"Seattle weather: sunny and 65. How you like dem apples Texas? BWAHAHAHA!!!"

San Diego weather:
Sunny & 87 with a nice coastal breeze for most of this week. How bout dem apples Seattle? BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!

I'm actually looking forward to the heat. Makes those cold beers go down that much smoother, and taste that much better. Bring the heat!!!