Monday, June 9, 2008

I don't drink anymore...

Yes, you heard it here first. I don't drink anymore. Times have changed, gas prices are through the roof, and I've made a choice that I'm pretty damned proud of:

I don't drink any more...

...however, I don't drink any less.

kerrcarto, I hope you're well-stocked on those Shiner Bocks cause I plan on puttin the hurt on a few of those guys. I have already put aside some ca$h to make sure my Tab is covered (and then some). If Paul starts bustin' out the Crown Royal, please make sure I am nowhere near a campfire, 'cause after that shit I tend to navigate towards the burning embers.

It's a curse!

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I got you covered man. My buddy at the local liquor store has been given advanced notice to have plenty on hand. If I where ya'll I would buy stock in Shiner on the 20th cause the 27-29 are going to be windfall profits days for them!

SuperGurl said...

you a fire walker, cd?

all it takes is a little crown?

i am getting so excited!! woot!

CharlieDelta said...

Firewalker? Nah, nothing that cool, but I do have a history of falling out of my chair into the fire after a night of drinking whiskey. I think just about every last one of my friends has pulled me out of some fire at one point or another.

WOOT!