Monday, June 16, 2008

Okay, I'll Play...

You should really wait 'till I'm good and drunk to be asking these questions, but, hell, I'm a little drunk right now, so here it goes:

(Bear with me; when I get drunk, I tend to ramble a lot)

1. What was I doing five years ago.
-I was living in a nice place, madly in love with a materialistic WHORE who I thought I was gonna marry, went camping all the time, and was learning to play more music than I ever had learned in my life, and probably more than I ever will again. Oh yeah, and I didn't have a computer at home, so the only GOC action I got was when I was at work. Now that I have a computer at home, I get more done at work but I get less sleep, therefore I get less done at work. Did that make any sense?


2. What are five things on your to-do list today.
I. Wake up (hopefully)
II. Kick some ass at work
III. Crack a few beers while helping a buddy frame his bathroom
IV. Get home, crack a few more while doing laundry and grillin' some BBQ chicken
V. Few more beers, shower, brush teeth & pass out


6. Where are five places you have lived?
(All considered San Diego)
I. Chula Vista (born and raised)
II. El Cajon (first place on my own, college years)
III. San Diego (Pacific Beach party years)
IV. Back to El Cajon
V. Presently in La Mesa, but will be back in El Cajon in a couple months


7. What are five jobs you've had?
I. Sea World trash pickin' up dude (first 'real' job @ 16yrs. old)
II. Cashier/Power Tool Sales @ Home Depot
III. Fireplace Installer
IV. Forklift Driver
V. Electrical Construction Estimator/Project Mgr. (last nine years to present)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Was she hot?

SuperGurl said...

heehee, i was gonna say i love materialistic whore's, they are the best! double d for dependability, ya know?

thanks cd, good answers all of em

Anonymous said...

When someone says double d it turns me on.