Saturday, May 10, 2008

All of my Ya'll

Hey, kids. SuperGurl, here. Much thanks to nancy for building us a home away from my home to hash out the plans.

Gotta question? Have a need? Ask away.

We intend to have an interactive menu so that we don't steal anytime from the meet to 15 individual shopping trips. I will be happy to provide an interactive bar for the same purpose.

Because we have more single bodies than we have beds, I am going to take the next step in purchasing another summer house to plant bodies. It's either that or somebody needs to go gay immediately. Any takers?

As far as sending me money, I appreciate your eagerness. I have set up a pay pal account but have no idea how to work it, seems you have to invoice people. Regardless, I'm not there yet. Nevertheless, here is the button should you feel the need:














I'm thinking accommodations are running $110 per person for the whole weekend to stay on site or just down the road. If there is extra money, I will apply it to the overall cost and refund you cash money at the meet. If you are wanting to chip in extra for food or liquor or anything else, send me an email at supergurl (at) supergurl(dot)net detailing your intent for dollars sent.

That's all for now, and let the questions fly.

5 comments:

Holder said...

Holder Here! I make several great salads- corn salad with a bit of spice and Island Salad with lots of fresh veggies and citrus.

I need a food processor, onions, frozen corn, bell pepper (any color), tomatoes (firm, not squishy) garlic, canned clams, a small amount of vinegar, mayo, spicy peppers, fresh oranges, limes, sea salt (or kosher)

I also need some 90% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing), and large empty water bottle- from the water dispensers, they're blue, and matches. I'm making some pretty fire for all y'all!

Shiner Bock is good, so's Blue Moon.

Be there soon!

CharlieDelta said...

Well, as a bachelor, I can only offer my grilling assistance, and/or my top picks for frozen pizzas and Hamburger Helper, but I would be more than happy to contribute monitarily towards the food (and drink) and also my labor towards the clean-up. My ex always did the cooking and I did the cleanup, so know that I am NOT afraid of dishes. I am a guest afterall, so whatever needs to be done, I don't mind doing.

If holder needs help choppin' veges I'm not bad at that either, as long as there is a Shiner Bock/Blue Moon and music nearby.

I am really curious as to WTF this 90% isopropyl and a large water bottle is all about. I am intrigued to say the least...

Can't wait!

PS: I am really good at boiling water and making ice cubes too! :-)

Nancy said...

Charlidelta... we're going to hold you to that cleaning up offer. That's worth a six pack right there.

Uhmmm the isopropyl alcohol and matches has me worried too.

CharlieDelta said...

Nancy-
You're going to hold me to that??? Crap!!! Here, I was just blowin' smoke.

Just kiddin'... :-)

I feel honored to be invited to this group of Blown Eyes. I am flying out with a backpack of clothes, my rod and reel, some cash to contribute to whatever needs to be contributed to, and a willingness to help out in any way that I can. That includes clean up.

Meeting everyone is going to be my lottery.

Can I trade you a six pack for some fireworks? :-)

I can't say that I'm worried about the isopropyl alcohol and matches... I'm only worried that I won't have my camera handy...

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.